Office will be closed Jan2 in observance of New Years.
Maintain Playing Fields and Common Areas:
• Maintain playing fields which includes mowing, spraying, weed eating, top dressing, lines painting, fence and bleacher upkeep, and litter removal.
• Maintain common areas (approximately 65 acres) including grass lawns, creeks, trees and shrubs, parking lots, and buildings.
• Service, clean and fill up mowers, tractors, gators and golf carts as needed.
• Keep Maintenance Director informed of equipment in need of repair.
Special Projects and Supervision
• Perform special projects as determined by the Maintenance Director and Executive Director.
• Take task supervision from the Maintenance Director and personnel supervision from the Executive Director
Hours: Up to 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, may vary depending on facility needs.
Pay: Depending on Experience - Medical insurance is not provided.
•Dependable, trustworthy and on time
• Positive attitude and friendly to all customers, volunteers and staff
• Ability to work independently to complete assignments
• Valid Texas Driver’s License
• U.S. citizen or legal work permit
• Satisfactory background check
• Ability to read, write and speak English
Mantener los campos de juego y las zonas comunes:
• Mantener los campos de juego que incluye cortar grama, limpieza, usar podadora, aplicación de materia horganica, recebo, líneas de pintura, la cerca y el mantenimiento de las bancas, y la eliminación de la basura.
• Mantener las áreas comunes (aproximadamente 65 acres), incluyendo césped, arroyos, árboles y arbustos, estacionamientos y edificios.
Mantenimiento de los Equipos
• Servicio, limpio y llenar los cortacéspedes, tractores, cocodrilos y carritos de golf, según sea necesario.
• Mantenga informado al Director de Mantenimiento en caso de reparaciones.
Proyectos Especiales y Supervisión
• Realizar proyectos especiales según lo determine el Director de Mantenimiento y Director Ejecutivo.
• Tome la supervisión de tareas de los directores y el personal de mantenimiento de la Directora Ejecutiva
Horario: Hasta 40 horas por semana, de lunes a viernes, puede variar dependiendo de las necesidades laborales.
Pago: Depnde de la experiencia - No se proporciona seguro médico.
• Dependiente, confiable y puntual
• Actitud positiva y agradable para todos los clientes, los voluntarios y el personal
• Capacidad para trabajar de forma independiente para completar las tareas
• una licencia válida de conducir de Texas
• ciudadano de EE.UU. o un permiso de trabajo legal
• verificación de antecedentes Satisfactorio
• Capacidad para leer, escribir y hablar Inglés
To apply, please contact the Town & Country office at 512-331-0438, or send an email to email@example.com
Para aplicar, por favor, póngase en contacto con la oficina Town & Country en el 512-331-0438, o envíe un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org
SPRAINS and STRAINS
What are Sprains?
Sprains are torn or stretched ligaments. Ligaments connect bones together at joints. They are tough bands of fibrous tissue that connect two bones together in your joints. Symptoms will include swelling, pain on movement, bruising and inability to move the joint. You may feel a pop or tear when the sprain occurs.
The areas of your body that are most vulnerable to sprains are your ankles, knees, and wrists. A sprained ankle can occur when your foot turns inward, placing extreme tension on the ligaments of your outer ankle. A sprained knee can be the result of a sudden twist, and a wrist sprain can occur when falling on an outstretched hand.
Sprains are classified by severity:
Grade 1 sprain (mild): Slight stretching and some damage to the fibers of the ligament.
Grade 2 sprain (moderate): Partial tearing of the ligament. There is abnormal looseness (laxity) in the joint when it is moved in certain ways.
Grade 3 sprain (severe): Complete tear of the ligament. This causes significant instability and makes the joint nonfunctional.
What are Strains?
Strains are stretched or torn muscles or tendons. Tendons connect muscle to bone. Sudden twisting or pulling can cause strains. Strains can happen suddenly or develop over time. Back and hamstring muscle
strains are common. Many people get strains playing sports. Symptoms include pain, muscle spasms, swelling, and trouble moving the muscle.
Soccer, football, and other contact sports put athletes at risk for strains, as do sports that feature quick starts, such as hurdling, jumping, and running races. Gymnastics, tennis, rowing, golf and other sports that
require extensive gripping, have a high incidence of hand sprains. Elbow strains frequently occur in racquet, throwing, and contact sports.
Treatment of both sprains and strains usually involves resting the injured area, icing it, wearing a bandage or device that compresses the area, elevating the area (R.I.C.E.) and medicines such as Motrin, Ibuprofen or Tylenol. Later treatment might include exercise and physical therapy. More severe strains or sprains
may require surgery.
When should I call or see the doctor?
1. If you are unable to put weight on your ankle or knee.
2. If there is a deformity of a joint or it looks crooked.
3. If a joint feels unstable.
4. If your pain is very severe.
5. If you are unsure how serious your injury is.
Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Fall weather and all your activities. The T&C October Newsletter is attached below. Send me your comments, pictures and feedback about how T&C Sports is doing.
This weekend our T&C Fall Season starts off in a big way. I'm proud of all the work that we've done to get the facilities ready for you. We are still working to improve and welcome your feedback. I'm attaching our first edition of a T&C monthly newsletter.
Thanks for all you do!
T&C Executive Director
2017 Spring Soccer Regular Registration
U4-U14 Closes Jan 20th! U15-U19 Closes Feb 17th!
2017 Spring Baseball
Registration Closes Feb 9th!
2017 Spring Softball
Registration Closes Feb 11th!
2017 Spring Girls Lacrosse
Registration Closes Feb 28th!
2017 Spring Volleyball
Registration Coming in February!
2017 Fall Football
Registration Coming in May!
2016 Winter Basketball
Registration is Closed!
2016 Winter Futsal Registration is Closed!
Upcoming Events has moved, Click here for Camps & Events Page
or Click Tab Listed at Left